Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:44 pm

Challenge anyone or post up your own challenge and see who's the best with that char etc.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:59 pm

I challenge You Acid You know what time it is

Matter fact I'm a give you the honor of letting you tell me what character I'm a rape you with

Ryu or Akuma?
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:04 pm

ight how bout any char cuz all i need is my legendary ken then anythings possible
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Aight well lets see how long he stay lengenday
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:57 pm

HE WILL STAY THAT FOR A LONG TIME (TAKE PICS) HE SHALL NOT FALL LIKE YOUR RYU LMFAO
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:04 pm

You right He wont fall to my Ryu But rather bow to my and Say
"Why Did I Even Try, Your The Greatest, And Always Been The Greatest"
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:11 pm

lmfao you are a funny one my ken show no mercy so brace your self for my unstoppable rath if you beat my ken ill give you a color ight for your ken or char u beat me wit (best of 3)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:14 pm

Aight....Tell that Ken that Ryu said he better watch his chin cause there a mean uppercut comming his way.....
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:20 pm

lol ight ill tell him said were a shiny watch so you know what time it is when i do my rd on ya ass
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:25 pm

You better tell him he better watch when he starts that spin cause A Hadoken could do some damage to your face if your not careful
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:01 am

you know what we should have ...........
a chun lee tornement =D
Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:37 pm

yea ight when we have more members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Zone   Challenge Zone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge Zone
Page 1 of 1