Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Members Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:40 pm

welcome all new members i hope ya'll got the instant in box message but here you can interduce your selves and tell us i lil bout you and who recruted you etc.
Back to top Go down
Bahki
Admin
Admin
Bahki

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : sex,walking,hanging out with my buds,getting high,feeling the adrenline rush
Languages : english,abit of spanish mandrin french and punjabi learning jap by watching anime
Registration date : 2007-08-09

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:59 pm

im another admin here, Bahki also known as (AK)Destiny
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:03 pm

Well I'm not new anymore but for all that don't Its (CPX)AkumaLord Baby...As for about my self Well I'm tall light skinned and handsom lmao....Just playing but I go to college, play sfo when I can, and Broke Back Alphashin Recuited me cause I slaughtered him....
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:08 pm

lmfao i let chu (keep dat in mind) ill kill u wit v.i.p perks on or off lol
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:12 pm

We Will see Young Daniel Sun...But what you can do for me right now if wax my car....Remember wax on wax off
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:15 pm

(CPX)AkumaLord wrote:
We Will see Young Daniel Sun...But what you can do for me right now if wax my car....Remember wax on wax off

lmfao damn ur funny but that will be done when you done scrubbing my floor wit your tooth broth member rub rub rotate
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:20 pm

yo its (M-X)Zkrizzle im Co-Leader of Murder-X and im another admin here helpin alpha out ya so contact me on msn dragonbreath_006@hotmail.com if u wanna fight or just wanna talk
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:23 pm

Lmao Daniel Son thats your job and don't forget my Draws, remember I like them hand washed, pressed and startched
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:27 pm

yo seamor buttox keep ya mouth shut and brush my jordans nope not side to side nopr not up to down but little circulor motion like when u washed my floor lol
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:54 am

sup the name is neo015 and i love dan ^0^ i believe he shouuld be the next shoto =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clan :: Introductions,Goodbyes-
Jump to: