Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 pm

WHATS GOOD CLAN THIS TRA NEW TO CLAN BUT OLD TO THE GAME OF SFO...BEEN PLAYING FOR A YEAR....SO HIT ME UP ON WHATS GOING ON AND ON SFO ....

P.S. SEND YO BOY SOME MESSAGES

(M-X)Ryu-Kill OUT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bahki
Admin
Admin
Bahki

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : sex,walking,hanging out with my buds,getting high,feeling the adrenline rush
Languages : english,abit of spanish mandrin french and punjabi learning jap by watching anime
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:19 am

lol kk
welcome to cpx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:45 am

yea what he said welcome now we have 3 members ^0^ just kiddin xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:48 pm

bahki u noe punjabi me too i also noe urdu woo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:42 am

ok on this forum plz speak englsih =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:53 pm

lmfao i think its a type error XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:26 pm

kya???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:24 pm

Hello everyone

my name is MyTu most people just call me Tu. I have been playing SFO for about 3-4 months now and am very good at it hehe. I was formally in the Clan RD but i left due to the fact that i was always being overshadowed. I decided to join this clan when i joined into alphashins game hopefully everything works out for the best. and Ask alphashin.. I'm a beast in SFO. Lol though i dont have my sakura yet ^_^

MSN: p_impin_a_int_e_asy@hotmail.com

Hit ya Girl up!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:08 pm

LMAO a beast huh we will see about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:57 am

Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:21 pm

Wats populatiin n da populatin?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:23 pm

what?? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!   MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY INTO TO THE CLAN !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1