Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Random talk here to talk bout any thing alright so have fun and keep it going
Back to top Go down
Bahki
Admin
Admin
Bahki

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : sex,walking,hanging out with my buds,getting high,feeling the adrenline rush
Languages : english,abit of spanish mandrin french and punjabi learning jap by watching anime
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:43 pm

nice lol, remember every rule matters except spam, go crazy lol
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Well Lets Talk about how I'm gonna Own Broke Back Alphashin and everyone else in this clan...I'm sure I should get some warm hearted response....Who Want It lol
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 pm

lol in good time grasshopper lol in good time
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:03 pm

lets talk about ______________________________ (put subject there) xD
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Well for all you who don't understand plain english I'll say it a little slower and give you the tittle.

LEEETS TAAAALK ABOOOUT HOOOOW I"MMMMM GOOOOOING TOOO OWWWWN EVERRRRY OOONE INNNN THISSSS CLAAAAN AAAAA COOOUPLE OOOOF TIIIMES....

Broke Back Alphashin the most
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:13 pm

lol damn this dude is too too funny lol the only time u'll own me is when my hands are tied behaind my back i have a blindfold (cuz i can beat you wit my tounge lol (ur gurl knows)j/p) but yea and my computer off
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:19 pm

Broke Acid I'm not gonna tell you again all jokes aside keep my girl out your mouth aight? But back to the main purpose....You couldnt even beat your own D!(k let alone beat me lol
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:24 pm

lmfao ight lets not go over da bored but any ways its gunna be a shame when you talked all this smak and wasted all that breath then finally i own you and post up the pics its gunna bring a smile to my kens face (i need to make a wet floor sign so ppol wont trip on you ryu's blood )
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Will see
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:38 pm

lets go !!!! =D
cheers affraid Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 pm

yall are gunna go down im not even cpx but ok lets go
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:45 pm

im acpx
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:47 pm

cioll
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:02 am

And although I am so reluctant to turn my blog into a theological battleground, because it is not my strength nor my forte, I feel it is my duty to show how misconstrued information can get when put into the minds of angry, ignorant people, becaus this site was brought to my attention. I am not the kind of person that seeks argument or debate, but I feel it is my duty to show what happens when you follow a recipe but start from the 5th ingredient down and get angry when your bread doesn’t rise. It’s as simple as that, really. This post is written by me and by M who helped me find the historical fact and information I needed.

Please note: I believe that Yahweh is our Creator. I believe everything in the book of Genesis, if you want to look into this stuff, here is a great site, and I believe it also has links to other sites with information on it as well, just so you don’t think that I’m only pulling information from one source. That said, my ultimate source for the bottom line is the Bible even though I have to do research to fully understand it because I haven't spent years studying it. I believe that God is just, that He doesn’t blink in the eyes of sin and look the other way. I believe whatever I’ve done in this life I will be judged for in the end, because God is perfect and I am not. (easy to admit to another human that you’re not perfect, but when you bring an ’invisible’ God into it’ a different ball game, isn’t it Wink ) You could be the cleanest, best person on the earth, but you still fall short of the Glory of God, no matter how awesome and righteous you think you are. I believe God is a loving God and one who wants the best for us. And I believe that asking questions will get me the answers I’ve been seeking, not just because the bible tells me so, but because it comes with having integrity and making sure that what I believe is the truth. I believe one must read the bible in a holistic fashion to learn its full meaning.

I figured I’d better get these things out of the way first so you can have a better understanding of where I am coming from. Smile

It’s so incredibly easy to blanket the entire Christian religion as fundamentalist assholes that want to kill all homosexuals, based on a few fanatics. It’s like saying “all Muslims” are terrorists, when obviously they all aren’t. It’s easy to blanket every Christian based on the opinions or actions of the "Convience Christians” around you, which is what I did. I did this and I didn’t really look into Christianity, I just thought “screw that, if that’s a Christian, count me out”. Then I grew up. And asked questions. And got answers, asked more, got answers. I was/am hyper-aware of making assumptions and make sure that before a full impression and opinion is made, I know all sides. And I know without a doubt that the answers that don’t make sense, will, because it happens to me time and time again. I see rape, pillaging, murder of innocent victims in the Bible. And it disgusts me. How could anyone possibly believe in a God who lets this stuff happen? I personally never thought He condoned this type of thing, it doesn’t ever say that anywhere. But I can certainly see how others might, when they are twisting and misconstruing information.
Here is an example. I wrote, “It’s like saying “all Muslims” are terrorists, when obviously they all aren’t. “ Snip off the last part of that sentence, and suddenly I am someone who just made a really unfair and untrue statement, “All Muslims are terrorists.“ But someone makes a webpage about it, and all of a sudden its “Scarlett Is Anti Muslim” and then that statement has babies and all of a sudden I’m misrepresented. Really easy to do. Here is an example taken from the page that started this whole thing for me:

“Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.”

It is clear that God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property".

That last bit is the author of the webpage’s opinion. ( I did a quick search on this fellows page to see if I could find out his accreditations, not surprisingly there are none. Also not surprising is his unwillingness to respond to his emails that he gets generated from his site. Oh but you can buy him a beer if you‘d like. I also found it ironic that he claims most Christians haven‘t read the bible through and through, because obviously he hasn‘t. )

Moving on…

We (me and M) must point out that the bible has what are called dispensation periods. These are periods where God dealt with man in a certain way, at a point in history. At this time, God held man responsible by the law as written in the first 5 books of the Old Testament, which include the Ten Commandments. (Just for the record, if you ever look at the 10 commandments and get your back up about it, think about what happens when you do any of the things we’re told not too. Does it make you feel joy in your heart to do these things? Honestly. Plus, God knew these weren‘t working for us and we were constantly falling short of them, so he did Something about it.)
During this dispensation period if one was caught in the act of adultery it was punishable by death. This still is common practice in some countries who are not under western law, (which has its roots in Christian ideology.)

This ‘evil bible’ website says that God does not care about the rape victim. The verse dose not imply this at all when you have a proper understanding of the scripture around it and the law of the time, and it says a few things that must be considered. First the woman is betrothed, or engaged, to another man to be married. During this time in history, this was as good as being actually married. It does not say that she was another mans “Property” as the commentary suggests.
Secondly, Judaic law states that there must be at least two witnesses to support or condemn the person in question. This verse says both parties have partaken in adultery, that is not in question. However the circumstances around engaged woman still are. The act happens in the city where there might be a possible witness to speak on her behalf as said in the statement “…the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city” . The man however does not have this option. He has slept with a married woman which was punishable by death. So, if the innocence of the woman can’t be proven, and the adultery is for certain, then both individuals are guilty. It is not that the woman was raped, as the web site has made it out to be, it simply says that it must be proven that she is either innocent or guilty by giving her a chance to speak up. I’m sure you can find flaw in this by suggesting something like, “oh well, he gagged her.” “She was scared of him”. But remember that a lot of the things in the Bible are examples of the fallacy of mans (human) nature, not because God supports such acts. The bible deals with the unchangeable nature of man, who at times does horrible things to one another. If you read the ten commandments, you will see that God obviously does not condone adultery or rape.

As you can see the author in this example has jumped to many conclusions based upon his moral idea that the God of the bible is not truly a loving and at the same time just God. But that’s not all.
The author has conveniently left out some following verses that say if adultery has happened out side of the city where no witnesses would be present, then the woman in question is to be assumed innocent. This because there is no possible way to support whether she was or was not raped. So there are two things that are shown, a) the fallacy of man, b) the laws and justifications of the time. What is not shown here is where God is snickering at the fate of a poor rape victim.

Can you see where I’m going with this? It’s so, so easy to take a look and form an opinion and look to other ‘rape pillage steal and plunder’ verses of the bible without checking the facts.

I was going to launch into another speech in the defense of the seemingly non sensical deaths of innocent children etc, but I found someone that actually summed it up far better than I could have. Keep in mind that every single war that Israel fought, they made the choice to fight.

““When God finally brought Israel to the borders of the Promised Land, He proposed to drive their enemies out by sending hornets, not by warfare.” (Ex 23:28)

Because the Israelites continued to believe in God, He was with them. And all of the nations that suffered because of these wars were also obviously given the chance to believe and to seek knowledge. Think about Sodom and Gomorrah. The majority of the city had become a cesspool, and Abraham asked if there were 10 good people in the city, would God spare it, and He said He would. And Abraham went on to say if there was just one person in this city that was good, would He spare it. He promised wouldn’t destroy it.

Since God knows the entire history and future of each person He’s created, all of the innocent babies that died? Wouldn’t have remained so. Or he would have spared them somehow, the bible says He is a Just a God, correct? When God orders all of the people killed, He obviously knew what would happen if they lived. One of the descendents of a tribe that was ordered to death but was spared was Haman who came very close to wiping out the entire Jewish population (book of Esther). Would God lie in His own book? He cannot tell us to keep His Commandments while He freely breaks them.

So here is what this lady has to say, keep in mind I haven't really researched the other things she has to say, but this particular article I thought was well written.

Why Did God Give Israel Orders to Kill Everyone, including Babies, When Israel Went to War?
By Lorraine Day, M.D.

When God brought Israel out of Egypt, they came out without weapons. God delivered them from bondage by His methods, without them having to fight anyone. They crossed the Red Sea and escaped from Pharaoh's army without any combat of their own. We have no record that the Israelites left Egypt equipped for war. "The Lord your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes." (Deut 1:30)

When God finally brought Israel to the borders of the Promised Land, He proposed to drive their enemies out by sending hornets, not by warfare. (Ex 23:28)

But somewhere along the way, Israel obtained weapons. It is surmised that they may have gathered them when they floated up on the shore after the drowning of the Egyptian army at the Red Sea.

The question is this: If Israel chose to be a military nation in spite of God's wish to protect them in His own way, would He not then have rejected them?

The answer is found in an example in the later history of the nation. God never intended Israel to have a king, other than Himself. But He did not reject them when they demanded one. Why did they want a king? "That we may be like all the nations" (1 Sam. 8:19). God warned them of the results of their choice, but He did not reject them for it.

God's response to Israel was similar to His response regarding their practice of both polygamy and slavery, which were never God's ideal will. But He still did not completely reject Israel because of these practices.

When Israel practiced these heathen customs, they distanced themselves from God and could not enjoy His fullest blessing, but God continued to protect and guide Israel as much as they would allow Him.

Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that the Israelites themselves could have chosen a military defense against God's ideal will, without His rejecting them for it.

Let's look at a modern illustration of this type of problem.

A certain man is against hunting for sport. All his friends hunt and they often invite him to go along. When he refuses again and again, they begin to ridicule him. The man has a son. He instructs his son in his own moral values about not killing God's creatures. But when his son reaches adulthood, he wants to go hunting with his friends.

His father tries to persuade him not to, but the son insists. So, the father, honoring his son's choice, does not abandon his son but instead decides to meet him where he is and at least teach him to handle a gun safely, and teach him to be a good shot so the animal will not die a lingering, painful death.

So the father takes the son to a shooting range to teach him marksmanship. The father is seen from afar by his old friends who immediately draw the wrong conclusions. They see him teaching his son to shoot so they assume that he is no longer against hunting. But his friends are wrong. The father is STILL completely against hunting for sport but he has decided to do as much as his son will allow him to do, in the face of his son's right to chose to hunt.

God is often misunderstood and maligned for going to battle with Israel and instructing them to kill everyone, including women and children. But "going to battle" was never God's plan. This was Israel's plan and because they still worshipped God and asked Him to be with them, He did not abandon them.

However, since God's plan was to drive out ALL the heathen in a non-military way so the Israelites would not intermarry with the heathen and be led away from serving God, when Israel made their choice to fight, God said, "If that's your choice, then you better kill them ALL!"

But this was NEVER God's plan!

All that said, I must point out a few things:

1. The translation of the bible from Hebrew and Greek leads to a very formal and often unemotional tone. It also leads to a lot of misunderstanding, for example, most of the times when slaves were mentioned, it means employees. And if you want to find out how God says to treat a slave, check out Ephesians. Another great example of this is the word wrath. Wrath has five different meanings, close to each other but different for a reason. When it was translated from Hebrew to English, they ended up using it broadly to blanket over the actual meanings and intents it was supposed to be used in. The word actually also means “a passionate, sorrowful and troubled spirit”. So we think of the horrible fury of a vengeful God, when really that’s not what it was at all.

2. Nearly all major religions other than Christianity have a god or deity dedicated to war, strife, sickness, death etc. Nearly all other Gods are also just, they weigh your bad against your good, very few religions or faiths let people get away with Sin or Bad Karma or whichever you want to call it. Anyone can go to any religion and pull out aspects of it to make it sound evil, unintelligent, contradictory, etc etc. The reason why I believe in following Christ is historical factuality of Christianity is undeniable and it is the only religion where God Himself came down and died for us because He loves us no matter how faltered we are.

*steps off soapbox*

If anyone wants to argue this, and I’m sure there are a ton of you who do, I think I’ve made it pretty clear how you can logically demonstrate God is nothing but a loving God- even the God of the Old Testament- when you follow scripture along with historical fact instead of emotional bias. When and if I get emails on this, instead repeating myself, I have a ton of great websites that you can go to for reference, because I truly do not want this to be a battleground.

THE END. Smile
Back to top Go down

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:04 pm

WTH did u copy and paste or type this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insanity   Random Insanity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non SFO Discussions :: Insanity-
Jump to: